1. President Roland Chin and the university management team would like to invite you to a heart-to-heart talk so that together we can better address your concerns and aspirations.
2. To enable in-depth sharing, each heart talk session will accommodate 20 students. We will hold as many sessions as necessary so that every student who wants to attend will be able to do so. Five sessions per week will be held from morning to night starting next Monday Oct 14 as follows:
9 am – 10:30 am
Afternoon tea sessions:
5 pm – 6:30 pm
9 pm – 10:30 pm
3. From the university management team, each session will be attended by:
(a) One or more of the following: President Roland Chin, the Provost, and Vice Presidents, plus
(b) One or more of the following: Associate Vice Presidents / Faculty and School Deans / Director of Student Affairs
4. We know that these sessions cannot possibly address all your concerns. But we trust our students. At times we would have to agree to disagree, and to do so with mutual respect. We are confident that working hand-in-hand, we are capable of resolving the most challenging problems through constructive engagement.
5. These heart talk sessions are initially open to UG students only and will later be extended to PG students. We will increase the number of sessions as needed to shorten the waiting time. Students are advised to sign up for no more than one session within the same month.
6. Please click here https://qual-link.hkbu.edu.hk/se/SV_4ViUFVUQGQJYHdj to sign up. We look forward to seeing you soon.